Sunshine Smoothie is like summer in a glass! Are you still having gloomy weather where you live? Try this bright yellow smoothie to help improve your mood and start your day off right.
Mango, pineapple, and papaya are the tropical ingredients that work together to make this smoothie both brightly colored and brightly flavored. You can use your favorite kind of milk as well as any mix ins you love like bee pollen or protein powder.
Isn’t this smoothie just so pretty?! What a great way to brighten up your day and get you in the mood for summer!
- 1 cup mango, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup papaya, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup milk (any kind of milk will work)
- 1 large handful ice
- Place ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.