One Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetable Dinner is any easy, inexpensive weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
Making a full meal on one sheet pan is my favorite way to make dinner. It’s super simple to make, and even better, super easy to clean up. We’re all busy these days and want to spend more time with family rather than doing dishes, so anytime I can make a recipe that requires very little post-dinner clean up, I’m going for it!
One Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetable Dinner is great because you can choose what veggies to add that suits your family. We decided to go with peppers, squash, zucchini, broccoli and red onions, but feel free to switch it up a bit if you want. The blend of garlic with lemon juice is a classic combination that elevates the flavor of any veggie.
This recipe is great if you’re looking for a healthy weeknight meal too. Besides protein, shrimp provide an impressive array of other nutrients. They’re low in calories while being a great source of B12 and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Add tons of good-for-you veggies on top of that and you’ve got an incredibly delicious, healthy, family-friendly meal. It’s a win win!
Like I said before, I love anything I can make on one sheet pan and pop in the oven. It’s takes away so much stress for dinnertime. Some of my go-to recipes are Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner, Summer Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner, or even this Sheet Pan Pancake that’s perfect for breakfast for dinner!
If you’re looking for a easy, colorful and delicious weeknight family dinner I highly recommend making this recipe. Everyone will love it so much you might be making it multiple times a week! Let me know in the comments what you think or tag me on social media.
One Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetable Dinner
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 yellow squash, cut into half moons
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the shrimp, ½ the garlic, ½ lemon zest, 1 tbsp olive oil and salt in a large bowl and toss to combine.*
- Place the shrimp on a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl and toss with remaining garlic, lemon zest, olive oil and salt and toss to coat.
- Arrange the vegetables on the same baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender. If you prefer shrimp and vegetables to be a bit more golden, place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with chimichurri sauce or dip in favorite sauce.
- * Optional: for even more flavor sprinkle with 1/2 tsp cumin, seafood spice, italian herbs or favorite seasoning