I’ve never been one to make oragami inspired sandwiches, but I’m changing my ways especially when it comes to taking a beach lunch to the surf. A simple vegetarian sandwich, fruit stick, saltwater celery (total game changer), seaweed snack and dye-free gummies. What else would you add to your Beach Lunch?
- 1 dinner roll or hamburger bun
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 blueberry
- Open the bun and place on a flat surface in front of you.
- Use a circle cooke cutter or a cup to get 1 slice of cheese the same size as the bun. Place the cheese and lettuce on the bun, making sure they are contained inside the bun except for a small bit of lettuce sticking out the top to resemble a fin.
- Use a pairing knife or small cookie cutters to cut circles, triangles, hearts, and teardrops out of the remaining piece of cheese. Slice the blueberry in half.
- Assemble the fish and place inside the lunchbox along with seaweed snacks, fruit skewers, and salt water celery.