It should come as no surprise to you when I say that few things make me as happy helping families make mealtime better. The motto “One Family. One Meal.” has been a driving principal of the Weelicious website and cookbooks and for ages I have dreamed about taking the next step and starting a meal delivery service to help make dinner the most enjoyable of experiences for families. Emboldened by countless impassioned requests from Weelicious readers like you over the years, I quietly started working on a plan and now it’s finally a reality. My new little baby is called One Potato and it’s the only organic meal delivery kit designed specifically for the dinnertime needs of families. I’m talking 3 delicious organic dinners a week that you and your kids will love — all of which take 30 minutes or less to prepare and are delivered right to your doorstep.
Why is One Potato a game changer? Not only are the meals shipped fresh to you, the recipes are among the most popular from the Weelicious website and cookbooks. Favorites like Mexican Lasagna, Mu Shu Chicken, Pizza Balls with Caesar Salad and more. The best part is that One Potato does virtually all the work for you. Open your One Potato box each week and inside you’ll find that the planning, shopping — even the prep — has already been done for you. All you need to do is cook the meals and enjoy. And because everyone likes extras, inside every box each week we’re also including a free roll of slice and bake cookie dough, a free organic product for you to try from one of our favorite brands, tips for getting your kids involved in the cooking process and freezing info in case you want to save a meal for another night.
I didn’t just create One Potato, I’m it’s first customer! When I had Gemma — that’s my new baby girl’s name! — I was getting the One Potato test boxes every week and it was a life saver for me. I’m used to preparing all of my family’s meals from scratch, but as a mom of three with an infant, a full time job and a husband working 60 hour weeks, I wasn’t sure how I was going to continue getting dinner on the table for my family. Having organic, already prepped, farm fresh meals complete with easy to follow recipe cards ready to go in my fridge made mealtime a pleasure for me instead of a stress.
We’ve spent months testing and refining the One Potato meal service with friends and family in California and now I need your help to take it nationwide. I’m coming to you first to announce our Indiegogo initiative to raise $25,000. Become one of One Potato’s ground floor supporters and you will be eligible for all sorts of great perks, including getting one of the first One Potato meal kits! See a list of all the perks here.
Here Are Three Super Awesome Reasons Why You Should Support Our Indiegogo Project To Take One Potato Nationwide_
1) 3 dinners a week using the freshest ingredients possible, all of which take less than 30 minutes to prepare and are sent directly to your front door.
2) No menu planning, shopping or prep work necessary…because we do it all for you!
3) Delicious meals you and your kids will want to eat together and each kids meal is only $2.99.
Need more reasons? Take a peek at the One Potato site here.
How You Can Help Right Now_
1. Donate TODAY! ALL gifts are appreciated. Seriously, we are grateful for any amount.
2. Spread the Word. Let your friends know about the campaign and be a part of our community. For every backer recruited through our Indiegogo page, you’ll earn a $10 credit towards a future One Potato box you purchase. Share your unique campaign URL with your friends on social media to start earning credits towards your future One Potato box!
3. Please share One Potato on social media (that means Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or anything else up your alley). Here’s an idea for a tweet you can use_ Organic Family Friendly Dinners sent to your front door! Support the #OnePotato Indiegogo campaign TODAY. More here_ http://igg.me/at/onepotato
I’m so very excited about this campaign and look forward to having your support as One Potato GOES BIG to solve the issue of how to make dinnertime an easy, nutritious, and fun experience for the whole family no matter what your age.
Thank you for your support. It means everything to me. I can’t wait for the day that families across the country are eating One Potato meals!
Feel free to shoot us any questions directly at HELLO@OnePotato.com