This Sheet Pan Pizza with No Yeast Crust is like magic! When you want homemade pizza in a pinch, this recipe is for you.
Almost every Friday, we have pizza night in our house. We’ve come up with many pizza variations over the years like Pizza Pinwheels, Pizza Muffins, Pizza Balls and Quilt Pizza to name a few, but this Sheet Pan Pizza with No Yeast Crust has been a favorite lately. Especially for me because it’s SO simple and you can make it with ingredients you most likely have on hand in your refrigerator or pantry.
Who knew you could make delicious pizza dough with no yeast! It’s like watching magic happen in the oven. The dough is still fluffy with crispy edges and absolutely out of this world yummy! It’s really been a game-changer for us. We’ve gotten creative and used this Veggie Heavy Pizza Sauce to get some more vegetables on there, but your favorite pizza sauce will do! Add your favorite toppings like pepperoni, onion, green peppers and our personal favorite olives and get ready for a super fun pizza party!
This recipe is great for making pizza on a busy weeknight because it’s so effortless! The dough rolls out super easily, so you can get a thin even crispier crust if you wanted. I made a few of these Sheet Pan Pizzas the other night and froze the leftovers and then put them straight into my air fryer to reheat a few days later. They tasted like they had just come out of the oven like on day one! So this is a great recipe to make ahead and have ready to go when you’re in a hurry!
There really is nothing better than an ooey gooey, crispy crust slice of pizza! I’m sure this recipe will be in your rotation a lot, especially with the busyness of back to school coming up. Put a slice of this in your kid’s school lunch and feel like parent of the year!
What do you think? Will you be trying this Sheet Pan Pizza with No Yeast Crust? Let me know if you do by tagging me on social media!
Sheet Pan Pizza with No-Yeast Crust
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, olives, bell peppers, onions, pineapple, ham, mushrooms, broccoli, etc
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add flour, parmesan and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Pour into 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is firm and lightly browned.
- Spread pizza sauce onto bottom of crust; top with mozzarella and desired toppings. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.