Remember the Date Shake we made recently? Wasn’t that a hit in your house?! Now we’re going to switch up the flavor profile and add some green tea powder. Matcha Vanilla Date Smoothie has that signature flavor you already love in green tea ice cream, matcha lattes, or matcha green tea mochi. In this smoothie, we’re also adding dates and vanilla to the mix!
You can still add all your favorite smoothie project mix ins like bee pollen and flax seeds to up the nutritional punch, too. Matcha green tea powder is already full of antioxidants and vitamins. This smoothie is a win in the flavor department and win in the nutrition department! Enjoy!
Matcha Vanilla Date Smoothie
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 large frozen sliced banana
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 handful ice
- 1 1/4 cups milk (any kind of milk will work)
- Place ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.