This KETO lunch is geared to all you parents out there! Have you tried this diet? It’s high fat, high protein, and low carbs! Fat bombs might be my favorite element of this eating style.
Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 6 ounces (3/4 block) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour, super fine
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Allow the cream cheese and coconut oil to sit at room temperature to soften
- Combine all of the ingredients, except shredded coconut and 1 tablespoon of monk fruit, in a bowl until a thick dough forms.
- In a separate bowl, combine shredded coconut and the other 1 tablespoon of monk fruit and place on a shallow plate.
- With your dough, form golf-sized balls and roll into the shredded coconut mixture.
- Serve immediately or freeze