Baked banana chips are the perfect blend of crispy, smooth, and sweet. They’re super easy to make at home in your own oven and all you need are bananas! You can sprinkle with a touch of salt if you want to get that balance of salty and sweet, too. I like to keep them simple.
Toss a handful of these homemade baked banana chips on top of granola or yogurt for a quick and tasty breakfast or snack.
Baked Banana Chips
- 3 bananas, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Preheat the oven to 200F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the banana slices in a single layer, bake for 2 hours, flip the slices, and then bake for another 1 hour, or until bananas have reached your desired crispness.
- Allow to cool completely, they will continue to crisp up as they cool.