We’re seeing more and more kids these days with food allergies. I hope and pray that a cure for these ailments comes soon, but until then it’s so important to not make these kids feel stigmatized and allow them to feel like kids by offering them a wide variety of treats that little ones can enjoy, whether they have food allergies or not.
These cookies fit into a ton of different categories being nut, gluten, egg and dairy free, but most of all they are everything a cookie should be_ moist, sweet and irresistible. And I call that the delicious category!
For more help on how to make these cookies, click here to watch the video!
Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) vegan butter, softened (I used Earth\'s Balance)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins