School is back in session, which means it’s more important than ever to give my kids the healthiest versions of foods to keep them at 100%.
You guys know I’ve been OBSESSED with my Air Fryer! I use it every single day because it cuts out the fat but keeps EVERY bit of delicious flavor. This lemon chicken uses homemade preserved lemons which are super easy to make, they last forever, and they add tons of bright flavor to just about everything!
Just like the whole roasted chicken and the crispy french fries, you just throw it all into the air fryer and you have dinner ready to serve without ever turning on your oven and heating up the kitchen!
What have you been making in your air fryer?!
Air Fryer Preserved Lemon Chicken
- 1 preserved lemon, recipe linked below
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chop 1 preserved lemon, and place in a 1 cup measure. Add enough juice from the preserved lemon jar to fill the 1 cup.
- Place the lemon, chicken breasts and olive oil in a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken breasts in the air fryer on 400F degrees and cook for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.